On Fake Id's And Online States Mvz Training Passport By United Still Pin Certificate
Sometimes, employees will present a "receipt" in place of a List A, B, or C document. An acceptable receipt is valid for a short period of time so you can complete Section 2 or Section 3 (reverification) of Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. You cannot accept receipts if employment will last less than 3 days.
You can only accept 3 types of receipts:
- A receipt showing that your employee has applied to replace a List A, B, or C document that was lost, stolen, or damaged.
This receipt is valid for 90 days from the date of hire (meaning, first day of work for pay) or in the case of reverification, 90 days from the date employment authorization expired. Within 90 days, the employee must show you the replacement document for which the receipt was given.
- The arrival portion of Form I-94/I-94A (Arrival-Departure Record) with a temporary Form I-551 stamp and a photograph of the individual
Lawful permanent residents may present this List A receipt instead of their Form I-551, permanent resident cards to show evidence of both identity and employment authorization. This receipt is valid until the expiration date on the stamp, or 1 year after the issuance date if the stamp does not contain an expiration date. When it expires, your employee must provide their permanent resident card.
- Departure portion of Form I-94/I-94A with a refugee admission stamp or computer-generated printout of Form I-94 with admission code “RE”
A refugee may present this List A receipt to show evidence of both identity and employment authorization. This receipt is valid for 90 days from the date of hire or in the case of reverification, 90 days from the date employment authorization expired. When the receipt expires, your employee must show the employer either Form I-766, Employment Authorization Document or a combination of a List B document and an unrestricted Social Security card.
When your employee provides an acceptable receipt for initial verification, you should:
- Record the document title in Section 2 under List A, B or C, as applicable.
- Enter the word “receipt,” the document title and number and the last day that the receipt is valid.
After the receipt expires, you should:
- Cross out the word “receipt” and any accompanying document number.
- Record the number and other required document information from the actual document presented.
- Initial and date the change.